A Spectacular Show Experience! 108,000 square foot location full of show stopping features, special attractions & hundreds of exhibits of boats, fishing, outdoor accessories and recreational power products
The Hamilton Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show is one of the premier regional boat, fishing and outdoor shows in Canada. Come get inspired, get informed, be entertained and most importantly be ready to take advantage of great show deals.
The Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum beside the Hamilton International Airport is the home of the Hamilton Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show. Conveniently located, you can find us easily from any direction. From the Hamilton mountain via Upper James Street, from the #403 via Highway #6 and the Lincoln Alexander Parkway and from Niagara Falls via the Red Hill Parkway. And when you get here – you can park your car for free in several acres of paved parking lots!
The top and most trusted marine dealers, hunting & fishing lodges, outdoor power & recreational brands and retailers from across the province will be showcasing hundreds of new boats, motors, trailers, ATV's, fishing & hunting travel destinations and recreational power products.
Why attend the Hamilton Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show:
- Take advantage of the exclusive show specials only available at the show
- Comparison shop or start your research all in one location
- Speak directly with product specialists and industry experts
- Learn the latest trends in boats and recreational outdoor power products
- Pick your next fishing and hunting trip from our lodge and resort exhibitors located in Destination Outdoors
- Be entertained and learn top fishing techniques from our fishing expert celebrities
How to get the most out of the Hamilton Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show:
- Give yourself lots of time to visit the entire show
- Save time and money by buying your show tickets in advance online
- Use the show guide to plan your show-route
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- And don't forget your questions