Our Sponsorship Advantage
The Continuum sponsorship team speaks at many sponsorship conferences and conventions throughout North America each year sharing our knowledge and success with the industry. As recognized leaders in consumer event sponsorship programs, Continuum sponsorship team members have worked with hundreds of sponsors over the last 15 years delivering measurable ROI and in the process setting the standards for the consumer events industry. At Continuum Productions we're sensitive to today's business climate and the need to prove the bottom line benefits of event sponsorship. As a result we provide sponsorship opportunities that do more than just build brands.
We deliver a qualified audience
"Over the years we have exhibited and sponsored several Continuum shows with this event management team and we will continue to do so as they always produce first class events that meet and exceed our expectations. These shows allow us to drive sales and support our dealers with measurable results. Large suburban shows is a perfect fit and long overdue for this area."
Senior Marketing Director
At Continuum Productions we are constantly striving to sell beyond our sponsors expectations by taking the time to understand what our sponsors want to achieve through our events. As recognized sponsorship industry leaders we focus on the 10 key success factors that make sponsoring our events so successful for our partners.
- We do our homework - It is important for us to make sure the fit is there for our partners so we make sure we understand your marketing goals and objectives before we present opportunities
- We know what we have to offer - We understand our event inventory which allows us to price based on our worth not our needs.
- We get to the point and communicate opportunities clearly
- We are flexible - understanding that sponsors needs require creative flexibility
- We make our partners stand out - providing the exact event visibility our sponsors are looking for
- We don't over promise & under deliver - we pride ourselves on value added benefits
- We create value & ROI - measurable and successful returns on your investment in our events
- We manage the sponsorship and help leverage it creating additional opportunities for return.
- We think long term - we prefer strategic fits that can grow with our events versus quick one offs
- We evaluate and report back on each sponsorship post event - providing metrics to measure return and plan future activation.
Contact Your Show Team. We’re Here to Help.
- Dwayne McKillop, President Ext. 204 email@example.com
- Jana Shave, Accounting Ext. 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Phillips, Sales Manager, Recreation Shows 905-318-6739 email@example.com
- Ian Neilly, Sales Manager, Home Shows 416-274-8439 firstname.lastname@example.org
INSPIRE, INFORM & ENTERTAIN!